2013 Spring Breakaway Tournament
FRIDAY, May 16, 2014 – SUNDAY, May 18, 2014
Check back here later for the schedule and standings
Quincy Youth Arena
60 Murphy Memorial Dr
Quincy, MA 02169
Games are expected to start between 5PM and 10PM on Friday, 7:00AM and 10PM on Saturday, and 7:00AM and 8:30PM on Sunday. Teams will have one game on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, or two games on Saturday and one on Sunday. Day preference will be given to teams in the order of registration. Qualifying teams will play semi-final and final games on Sunday.
Rules and Policies
General SSH tournament rules and polices are in effect for this tournament. The top 4 overall teams in any level that has 8 of more teams will proceed to the semi-finals. For any division that has 6 or less teams, the top 2 teams will proceed to the final game in their respective level.
- Novice (D though C-) – 4 teams – This includes players at the novice and lower intermediate levels
- Lower Level (C) – 4 teams – This includes players at the intermediate level
- Upper Level (B) – 8-12 teams – This includes players at the upper intermediate and advanced level
Appropriate leveling is just one way that StinkySocks Hockey tournaments differs from others. We ask that captains keep things fair and enter their team into the division that is most appropriate for them. It is the captain’s responsibility to ensure compliance with the divisional policy, which has been developed as a system of checks and balances to ensure fair leveling within our divisions. If captains have any questions about levels or player eligibility, they are encouraged to call the league office to discuss before submitting their roster. – See more at: http://www.stinkysocks.net/tournament-rules-and-policies/#sthash.wDWozVla.dpuf
- Minimum of (3) games per team, maximum of (4) games per team, based upon how your team places.
- StinkySocks Hockey gift for every player.
- Prizes awarded to first place team in each division.
- Random drawing for team captain door prize – a Combat Hockey 45CAL Reloaded Composite Hockey Stick, or similar model
SSH Tournament Extras
- Ability to receive text message updates throughout tournament
- Music played in between whistles
- Complimentary refreshments – unlimited bottled water
- Complimentary bottled sports drinks on bench for finals
- Professional StinkySocks Hockey staff onsite throughout tournament
- Tournament desk hotline
- Video and photography coverage
- True leveling! We ensure that teams enter at the level that’s the best fit for them and that all players qualify for the level at which the team is entered. Even leveling and no ringers, just as you’ve come to expect from StinkySocks Hockey.
- No jerks! We maintain a tight player conduct policy to give you the enjoyable experience that you’re looking for.
Pricing and Deadlines
TEAM – REGISTER NOW
Tournament pricing is $875 per team, if paid in full before 4/15/2014
- Deposit of $250 required to reserve your team’s spot – rolling deadline, as spots are available.
- Final payments are due by 4/15/2014 to be locked in at the $875 rate and for the team captain to be eligible for the captain door prize.
- The price increases by an additional $50 for any team that has not paid in full on or before 4/15/2014. All final payments must be received before 5/1/2014.
- Final rosters must be submitted by 5/9/2014.
INDIVIDUALS and SMALL GROUPS
Start by submitting a form to be placed on a team. Pricing is $85 per player.
*all tournament information is subject to change.