2013 Spring Breakaway Tournament
FRIDAY, May 17, 2013 – SUNDAY, May 19, 2013
Schedule and Standings (PDF)
Quincy Youth Arena
60 Murphy Memorial Dr
Quincy, MA 02169
Games are expected to start between 6PM and 9PM on Friday, 9AM and 9PM on Saturday, and 9AM and 7:30PM on Sunday. Teams will have one game on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, or two games on Saturday and one on Sunday. Qualifying teams will play final games on Sunday.
Rules and Policies
General SSH tournament rules and polices are in effect for this tournament.
- Novice (D though C-) – 4 teams – This includes players at the novice and lower intermediate levels
- Lower Level (C) – 6 teams – This includes players at the intermediate level
- Upper Level (B) – 6 teams – This includes players at the upper intermediate and advanced levels
- Minimum of (3) games per team, maximum of (4) games per team, based upon how your team places.
- StinkySocks Hockey gift for every player.
- Prizes awarded to first place team in each division.
- Random drawing for team captain door prize – a Combat Hockey 45CAL Reloaded Composite Hockey Stick
SSH Tournament Extras
- Ability to receive text message updates throughout tournament
- Music played in between whistles
- Complimentary refreshments – unlimited bottled water
- Complimentary bottled sports drinks on bench for finals
- Professional staff onsite throughout tournament
- Tournament desk hotline
- No jerks! We maintain a tight player conduct policy to give you the enjoyable experience that you’re looking for.
Pricing and Deadlines
Tournament pricing is $875 per team, if paid in full before 4/15/2013
- Deposit of $250 required to reserve your team’s spot – rolling deadline, as spots are available.
- Final payments are due by 4/15/2013 to be locked in at the $875 rate and for the team captain to be eligible for the captain door prize.
- The price increases by an additional $50 for any team that has not paid in full on or before 4/15/2013. All final payments must be received before 5/3/2013.
- Final rosters must be submitted by 5/10/2013.
*all tournament information is subject to change.