Our unique jersey numbering enables contactless attendance and gives us a high certainty of positively identifying players. Effective immediately, all skaters will be required to wear a StinkySocks Hockey jersey to participate in Standard Games/No Commitment Hockey. Goalies are exempt from the jersey requirement and it does not apply to BYOT games.
Permanent Policy Change: StinkySocks Hockey jerseys are required for all skaters to participate in any Standard Game.
To make our jerseys more accessible we’re covering part of the cost of buying one by offering 40% off for a limited time. Get started by browsing available jersey options and use coupon code RTH2020 at checkout. Although jerseys are also discounted for goalies, they always get one as a free gift when committing to a season pass.
Requirements Through September
- Through September, there will be a hard cutoff for booking No Commitment Hockey, as follows:
- 6PM on the day of the game for games after 7PM
- 6PM the day prior for games starting before noon
- 11AM on the day of the game for games between 12PM and 5:55PM
- Players must observe the temporary “Guidelines for Participation”.
The Summer Season
There will be no new season passes through the end of August, only individual games through No Commitment Hockey. NCH games are available for purchase now, with additional ones being released on an ongoing basis.
Temporary Policy Change: Through September we’ve relaxed our game change/cancellation policy to allow players to cancel up until 2 hours before game time for a full refund.
Season passes for Fall/Winter will be available for purchase in September and are scheduled to start in October. We invite those wishing to purchase a season pass to play through No Commitment Hockey through September.
Temporary Policy Changes: We’ve relaxed our cancellation policy for season passes through the end of 2020 to allow a full refund up until the day of your first scheduled game. Additionally, we have established a plan for season passes in the event there is another suspension of play. In the event of a closure, up to six games will be rescheduled to the end of your season pass. In the event of a closure that exceeds that, any games beyond six will be refunded.
In the event of a second closure, the following plan will apply:
- Pause of 6 weeks or less – Season would resume again with all missed games being moved to the end of the season, thus moving the season end date back up to 6 weeks.
- Pause of more than 6 weeks – Season would resume again with 6 weeks added to the end of the expected season end date. Any missed games that exceed 6 weeks will be cut from the schedule and a prorated refund issued.
Paused Season Passes from the Spring/Summer
Whenever possible, season passes will resume when play at that the location resumes. In the event that a season cannot resume within a reasonable timeframe players can expect a prorated credit for the games that were missed. Players who have had their seasons paused at locations that are returning should have already received an email with details on their restart.