2014 Boston’s Best “For the Love of the Game” Tournament
Individual and Small Group Entry Tournament
SATURDAY, April 12, 2014 – SUNDAY, April 13, 2014
254 S Main St
Andover, MA 01810
Please note that as a high school, alcohol and tobacco are prohibited on Phillips Academy’s property.
Games are expected to start between 9:00AM and 6:00PM on Saturday, and 10:00AM and 4:15PM on Sunday. Teams will have two games on Saturday and one on Sunday. Additionally, qualifying teams will play a final game on Sunday.
Rules and Policies
General SSH tournament rules and polices are in effect for this tournament. This particular tournament is “for the love of the game” – all teams are comprised of individual players and small groups who are assigned to teams by StinkySocks Hockey for even leveling.
- Lower Level (D through C-) – 4 teams – This includes players at the novice and lower intermediate level
- Upper Level (C and B) – 4 teams – This includes players at the intermediate, upper intermediate, and advanced levels
- Minimum of (3) games per team, maximum of (4) games per team, based upon how your team places.
- StinkySocks Hockey gift for every player.
- Prizes awarded to first place team in each division.
- Random drawing for player door prizes.
SSH Tournament Extras
- Ability to receive text message updates throughout tournament
- Music played in between whistles
- Complimentary refreshments – unlimited bottled water
- Complimentary bottled sports drinks on bench for finals
- Professional StinkySocks Hockey staff onsite throughout tournament
- Tournament desk hotline
- Video and photography coverage
- True leveling! We ensure that all players qualify for the level at which they are playing. Even leveling and no ringers, just as you’ve come to expect from StinkySocks Hockey.
- No jerks! We maintain a tight player conduct policy to give you the enjoyable experience that you’re looking for.
Pricing and Deadlines
Tournament pricing is $75 per player if paid in full before 3/12/2014 and $95 thereafter
- Payment in full is required to reserve your spot on rolling deadline. REGISTER NOW