Below are the government requirements that are in place until further notice, as well as recommendations. These must be adhered to by all players at all times in order for us to continue to be allowed to offer games.
- Only attend and stay if you are feeling well.
- By attending, you certify that you have not shown and signs or symptoms of COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
- If you’re not feeling well, don't go to the rink. Relaxed cancellation policies are in place.
- If you become unwell, leave the game immediately.
- You must be identifiable in order to participate.
- For Standard Games and No Commitment Hockey, you must wear a jersey registered to you to participate.
- For skills clinics, you must have registered in advance and be on the attendance sheet.
- For BYOT Games, you must have been rostered for the game by your captain in advance and be wearing the jersey number they have listed you under.
- Notify StinkySocks Hockey if you become symptomatic or test positive for COVID-19 within 72 hours of your game. Your notification is essential for us to put our contact tracing process in place. You will not be personally identified to others.
Requirements At ALL TIMES
- Face coverings must be worn and must always cover both the nose and mouth.
- This is required both inside and outside of the rink, and INCLUDES while playing on the ice.
- Face coverings must remain in place on their own, as the state does not make an allowance for poorly fitting face coverings falling off occasionally.
- If any player's face covering is not covering both the nose and mouth at all times then play cannot be allowed to continue.
- 6' of distance must be kept from others, especially while dressing/undressing and while on benches.
Requirements While Playing
- Keep distance from others beyond what is expected during play.
- Refrain from talking on the ice and benches unless absolutely necessary. Arguing of calls will not be tolerated.
- Spitting is not permitted on the ice or anywhere else.
- Do not share water bottles. If you bring a water bottle, please clearly mark it with your name.
- Postgame handshakes are not permitted.
Requirements While At the Rink
- Spectators and guests are not permitted. Only players and staff are permitted to enter facilities.
- Follow all posted signs at the rink, and direction from rink staff.
- Leave the rink soon after the game ends.
- Congregating at the rink or parking lot is not permitted.
- Access to locker rooms and shower facilities are not permitted.
- Changing in public areas is allowed, provided that individuals remain clothed in a "beach appropriate" manner.
- Arrive only 15 minutes before your game. Many rinks do not allow entrance until 10 minutes before your game for skaters.
- Sanitize your hands when entering and exiting the rink.
- Anyone who is in a high risk category (as defined by CDC) should NOT come to the rink.
- We strongly recommend being dressed and ready to go when arriving at the rink.