Winter is right around the corner and with it comes Frozen Fenway 2017. As a part of the StinkySocks Hockey 10th Anniversary Celebration, we’re providing the unique opportunity for our players to get on the ice at Fenway Park!
The No Commitment Hockey Games
Upper Level (C through B+) – Wednesday, 1/4, at 7:30PM
Novice (D) – Wednesday, 1/4, at 8:45PM
Lower Intermediate (C-/D+) – Friday, 1/13, at 7:30PM
Bring Your Own Team (BYOT) winners- Friday 1/13 at 8:45PM
- 60 minute game with (3) 17-minute running time periods on the ice at Fenway Park
- Postgame reception
- For games on 1/4: A reception at the Wheels Up Club inside Fenway Park with ballpark-inspired food and beverage provided for the first hour. Players on this date will also receive priority access to purchase tickets for themselves and a guest to our 10th anniversary celebration and charity event, which takes place on 1/13 at the State Street Pavilion inside Fenway Park.
- For games on 1/13: Each player will receive a ticket to attend our 10th anniversary celebration and charity event following their game, taking place at the State Street Pavilion. Drink tickets and ballpark-inspired food will be provided.
- Commemorative gift
- Printed team photo and digital game photography
- (8) Tickets for friends/family to attend the game
- An option to purchase tickets for family/friends to attend the postgame reception/event.
- Skaters (15 per team) – $225 per skater
- Goalies (3 per team – one period) – $100 per goalie
How to Get Access
Due to significant demand for our games at Fenway Park, we’ve established timeframes in which certain groups of players can begin to register. Each group will have access to register starting on the dates and times stated below. Prior to their registration opening, members of each group will receive an email notification confirming their eligibility and providing them with a link to register.
|Group Type||Notified On||Registration Opens|
|Founding Players (first 100 players currently active)||Tues 11/15||Wed 11/16 12PM|
|FullTime Unlimited Membership Holders (as of 11/15)||Wed 11/16||Thurs 11/17 11AM|
|Fall League Drawing Winners||Wed 11/16|
|BYOT Team Captains and Open League Group Leaders||Wed 11/16||Thurs 11/17 1PM|
|Full Time League Players (as of 11/16)||Thurs 11/17||Fri 11/18 11AM|
|NCH Players w/ playing history in the past 2 months||Sun 11/20||Mon 11/21 11AM|
|Tournament Captains (past 2 years)||Tues 11/22||Tues 11/22 11AM|
|All other NCH players||Tues 11/22 1PM|
- As always, we’re committed to keeping our game levels where they should be. To be eligible to register for a given level, a player must have a history of having played at that level in the past 6 months. For example, a player who has played at the C and C/D levels in the past 6 months is not eligible to register for the D level because they do not have any playing experience at that level. Any registrations that do not meet this criteria will be canceled.
- Players must wear their StinkySocks Hockey jersey to participate in their game.
- We’d be happy to honor requests for players to play on the same team.
- To be eligible to register, players must be in good standing at the time of registration. If a player who registers becomes ineligible for any reason between registration between registration and the date of the game, their registration is subject to cancelation.
- Registrations are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Date/time of games are subject to change or cancelation in the event of inclement weather or poor/unsafe ice conditions.