Outdoor Arena Tournament Trip
The game was born in Canada and the game was born outside. Now is the time to compete in a tournament that brings you back to both. Games for the outdoor arena tournament almost always take place on non-travel days (Saturday and Sunday). This is an adult (21+) tournament. Teams are limited to 14 players (skaters and goalies).
Invite your friends! We have travel options for those who don’t play hockey but want to get in on the fun. There is something for everyone at Mont Tremblant, whether your friends might want to shop, dine, ski, snowboard, play at the casino, or take advantage of any of the many other options.
Secure your team’s spot now for only a $450 deposit.
Link Up with Others to Get to the QWC
Looking for a team?
Sign up now as an individual.
Captaining a team?
Fill out the form so that we can link you up with players who are looking to go.
- Lower Level (D and C) – This includes players at the upper end of novice, all of lower intermediate, through the intermediate levels
- Upper Level (C and B) – This includes players at the upper intermediate and advanced levels
- 3 nights accommodation in your team condo at a 4-star resort*
- Round trip luxury motorcoach transportation
- Minimum of (3) tournament games per team, maximum of (5) games per team, based upon how your team places.**
- StinkySocks Hockey welcome package
- Local transportation to/from hockey venues, the village, and the mountain
- Onsite StinkySocks Hockey staffing
Optional Add ons
- Lift tickets for skiing and riding
- Additional rooms
- Bring your friends – Non-hockey players can book for as little as $325 including transportation and lodging.
- Rolling: $450 Deposit to secure your team’s spot
- 2/1/2015: $750 minimum due on account and final team rosters due
- 2/13/2015: Last day to pay in full at the discounted rate
- 2/19/2015: All payments due
- Fri, 2/27/2015: Departure from US
- Fri 2/27/2015, Sat 2/28/2014 and Sun 3/1/2015: Ice Hockey Tournament Games
- Mon, 3/2/2015: Departure from Canada
Pricing and Registration
As low as $4,950 for a team of 12 for hockey, lodging, and transportation.
- A nonrefundable deposit of $450 is required to reserve your team’s spot – rolling deadline, as spots are available.
- Additionally, a total of $750 must be paid on your account by 2/1/2015. A final roster is due at this time as well. Your team’s final cost will be calculated based upon your final roster. If you have 12-14 players, $275 will be added per player for the 13th and 14th player (e.g. 13 players would cost $4,950 + $275 = $5,225). For less than 8-11 players, $275 per player will be deducted for each player under 12 (e.g. 10 players would cost $4,950 – $550 = $4,400).
- Final payments are due by 2/13/2015 to be locked in at the $4,950 discounted rate (based on 12 players). The price increases to the regular rate of $5,200 (based on 12 players) for any team that pays in full after 12/31/2013 (provided we can still accommodate your team).
- Includes 3 nights lodging for your team in a condo. Condos are assigned, as available, at the time of booking. Some groups may be assigned multiple units.
- All final payments must be received by 2/19/2015
The price is as low as $412.50/player for lodging, hockey, and transportation for teams with 12 players who pay in full on or before 2/13/2015