Team captains may download the tournament roster template here, alter in Excel, and upload below. To help you out, we have a few reminders about rosters:
- You must use the template above to submit your roster.
- All players must be 21 years of age or older and be prepared to show an ID at check-in.
- 13 eligible skaters is almost always enough but some teams want more. For those teams, you you now have the option to add more at the cost of $40 for each additional player. However, please keep in mind that this does not change that you can only have 13 skaters dress/play in any one game.
- We encourage all teams to roster a backup goalie to be prepared for unforeseen schedule changes/issues/injuries with their primary goalie. In the rare case that your primary goalie cant play, you’ll want to be prepared with a backup!
- It is your responsibility as the captain to ensure that all of your players qualify for the level at which your team is competing. If you have any questions or concerns about level, please ask now to make sure that there aren’t any issues relating to level during the tournament.
- Be sure to have your players review the rules and polices for this tournament, and that all rostered players are appropriate for the level at which your team is competing.
- Please do what you can to gather email addresses, as we cannot send pre-registration emails to your players without them. Players love pre-registration because it greatly reduces the amount of time that it takes to check in and get to the locker room.
You must submit your roster on this page before 5PM on Monday, 5/16/2016. Any rosters submitted or changed after the deadline must be done by calling the league office. Late rosters will incur an administrative fee of $50 due the work involved to manually load them into the system separate from the bulk load. Fees are no fun so please be sure to get your roster in on time.