Toronto/Hockey Hall of Fame Trip, Hosted By Boston Bruins Legend Rick “Nifty” Middleton
Looking to check a visit to the Hockey Hall of Fame off the bucket list? Interested in a Red Sox/Blue Jays game north of the border? Does a casual weekend with Bruins legend Rick “Nifty” Middleton catch your eye? If you said yes to any of the above, StinkySocks Hockey has you covered.
From natural wonders to spectacular attractions and world-class dining, shopping and theatre, you’ll find some fun in Toronto. Join us this September as we travel to Nifty’s hometown of Toronto. Hosted by Rick Middleton himself, StinkySocks hockey is heading to Ontario’s capital city for “A Weekend with Nifty”. Meet the Bruins legend over drinks, tour the Hockey Hall of Fame, and more, all in one fun packed weekend in North America’s fourth largest city!
Dates: Friday, September 18, 2015 – Sunday, September 20, 2015
|Price Per Person
|Deposit For Payment Plan
A payment plan for this trip is available. Please call for details and note that you must be paid in full on or before 9/10/2015 to avoid trip cancelation.
- Break the ice, on ice, with a pre-trip StinkySocks Hockey No Commitment Hockey game with Nifty for those who are hockey players. This game will be a great way to get to know Nifty and the others who will be traveling with you.
- Round-Trip air transportation from Boston Logan Airport to Toronto City Airport on Porter Airlines. Porter is the only airline that flies into Toronto City Airport, which is in downtown Toronto. Your flights include free beer, wine, and snacks, as well as access to their airport lounge pre-flight in Toronto. The outbound flight is scheduled to depart Boston on Friday at 5:25PM and arrive Toronto at 7:10PM. The return flight is schedule to depart Toronto on Sunday at 5:55PM and arrive back in Boston at 7:30PM.
- Accommodations for Friday and Saturday nights at the newly renovated Hyatt Regency Hotel in Toronto. The Hyatt is conveniently located in the heart of Toronto’s entertainment district, close to countless attractions. Free wi-fi is provided at the hotel. Double, triple, and quad occupancy rooms have 2 double beds, whereas you’ll have one king bed if you select single occupancy (or request otherwise).
- Welcoming party with Nifty on Friday at Wayne Gretzky’s Toronto sports bar in downtown Toronto. This event will be a casual meet and greet, and Nifty will take some time to share some stories from his hockey career in an intimate environment.
- Ticket to the Hockey Hall of Fame on Sunday at 12PM.
- A commemorative t-shirt signed by Nifty
- A chance to join Rick in the Boston Bruins Alumni box at the TD Garden for a game in the early part of this upcoming season. The winner will be drawn on Friday night of the trip. Of course, you must be present to win. Odds of winning are greater that 1 in 25.
- All taxes and fees
- Golf at 10AM on Saturday – $70/player (includes 18 holes and cart)
- Boston Red Sox vs. Toronto Blue Jays field level seats at 4:07PM on Saturday – $40
- Saturday night dinner with “Nifty” at 8:30PM on Saturday at Earl’s – Al la carte pricing
- Checked Baggage on Porter – $25 per piece in each direction
All events hosted by Rick Middleton (except golf add on). Please note that you must have a valid passport to travel to Canada.
* Date and time of game TBA